I have filled you with the Spirit of God, with skills, ability, and Kmowledge in all kinds of crafts. Exodus 31:3


Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Growing in Unity – Winners

Thank you all for the wonderful support of my blog last week for my Growing in Unity week of posts. I absolutely loved reading all your comments they were such an encouragement to me.  The two random winners for the week are: Donna Albrecht and Amy Ismail.
 Donna and Amy please contact me at rosebudquilter@yahoo.com With your contact information so we can get some great Unity Stamps out to you.  
I really enjoyed this last week of posting and thank Angela and all her staff who work hard behind the scenes so we all can enjoy this great hobby of creativity.  What a great company and people who use their strengths and talents to make it all happen.  Stamping brings me such great joy on a daily basis, feeling blessed.  Happy Stamping to all of you, Michelle 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am so excited! I have loved seeing all your new cards and projects each day, and will continue to follow your blog. Thanks to Unity for being so generous, I love the quality of these stamps. I will be looking forward to getting a package in the mail! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete