I have filled you with the Spirit of God, with skills, ability, and Kmowledge in all kinds of crafts. Exodus 31:3


Sunday, September 24, 2017

Unity Stamp Company- GIU Blog Hop

Unity Stamp Company is having GIU Facebook BlogHop.  I'm excited to share with you a personal challenge I made for myself after watching a video that I've cased a bit.  I used two KOM kits which you can purchase on the Unity website and if you are in the membership you can purchase at a discount.  They were the August and July 2017 KOM's.

Unity Stamp Company has a GIU girl week, where you sign up and then post on your blog for five days and then winners are picked from comments left, check out Unity Facebook page to view all the past posts and further details.  My week this year was July 17th if you are interested in checking out those five posts





 




I made my own background 8-1/2 x 11" sheet of card stock using Stamping Up (SU)  Whisper White CSS and five color of SU ink pads with a solid Unity butterfly Stamping randomly and directionally and off the paper as well.  Then that is cut up to used as background for five cards.  I'm also a SU demonstrator link to my site is top right of blog.  I've used black archival ink to stamp the rest of Unity stamp images and sentiments.  The hope word die and small butterfly die is also from SU.  Pop dots and some rhinestone/pearl bling was added.  Yellow and blue cs is also SU.  I'm happy with the challenge, love seeing how many different ways I can use my stamps.

Please be sure to visit all the other Unity Stamp blog hop participants to be inspired.

Brittany Morgan Www.Craftypaperbee.blogspot.com
Debra Davison www.meticulosity.blogspot.com
Michelle Andrews Domescek http://snailmailstamping.blogspot.com/
Janet O Harman http://twosistersscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
Mary Kay Werry https://mkwcardsblog.com/
Jen GD http://jensunchartedterritory.blogspot.com/
Jeanete Cloyd https://creativeplayischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com

Happy Stamping Friends, Michelle 


31 comments:

  1. I love this background! Butterflies are my favorite and Unity has the best ones. Love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, what an awesome set of cards. Those butterfly backgrounds, cheerful colors, and fabulous images make for a great set of gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love our background paper for this set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are beautiful. I love making backgrounds in full sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the busy back ground

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful array of cards! Gorgeous stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I especially love the one with the spray of flowers with the butterflys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, your cards are just a burst of beauty and vibrant color! So many to see, each one so unique and detailed. How gorgeous is your hand stamped, creative background - WOW! My eyes always immediately draw towards bright, bold colors so your cards literally made my heart happy! Congratulations on being the July GIU gal- and TFS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome BG's for these wonderful Unity sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these cards are amazingly wonderful !! HOPE was my word for 2017 as I am a Thyroid Cancer survivor.. Your colors are just beautiful.. So nice to be hopping with you today !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection of cards. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All are different in many ways. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards!! I love how different they all are and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the set of cards you made. What delicious colours and your designs are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving this set of brightly colored cards - thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty and colorful set of cards with this butterfly stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the colors and the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful use of the butterflies.
    Love the colors. the card with
    the fussy cutting is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous set of cards. Great idea for the masterboard. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the colors and how you layered stamps

    ReplyDelete